Sunday, December 30, 2007

Totally off Topic......

Ok, we all have heard that Comp USA is closing, right? Well, I was looking around in there today and come across a couple of desktops I have coveted before...and now that my current computer is really nearing the end of it's usefulness, I was a little excited to see the reductions in price over there. I am toying with either getting something as inexpensive as I can do with the computing needs I have, or......getting either an HP Touchsmart........which seems really neat or a Sony Vaio all in one (also really neat). They are both marked down enough that they would compete with the less expensive models I was considering; but of course, the less expensive models are...well...less expensive. Any technical gurus out there who can go beyond the "really neat" synopsis and offer some guidance? Trying to be frugal here.....but they're just so...neat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Tommy McNeeley said...

I don't think I could have said it better, hombre.