Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Friday!

A long week is ending! Not much work done around the house this week.....I had two ARC hearings, and the last one (Wed) went until midnight, which rendered me pretty much a zombie yesterday. Not Much is planned for the weekend; move more mulch into the backyard....the usual cleaning up after 3 teenagers and 3 dogs....(yes, I am the owner of the vicious, barking dogs of Branch Ave......no breakins though!), and we will probably be rearranging the bedroom a bit, there are two rooms that make up the master bedroom, and I think we are going to move the bed into the smaller portion and the dressers and such into the larger portion. I'm a little nutty about arranging furniture......just ask my husband; the furniture must be moved around from time to time, and when I get inspired by something, it must be acted upon quickly!
Some who drive by my house may have noticed the door on my front porch, leaning against the wall; it is to replace the side door on the Hillsborough side-which I can see daylight through in some places......Craigslist-$20....I LOVE Craigslist! I could have gone to an architectural salvage store and got something similar for a couple bills......ALWAYS check Craigslist 1st! I've bought and sold on there; just be very cautious when going to someone's house or having someone come to yours....
I will be attending the Porch party at Suzanne's house around the corner, and I will be donating blood at Merino's Deli too.......other than that, nuthin.

No comments: