Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tech Help, Please

OK, so I'm being an insomniac, playing with the blog....I changed some fonts and colors; nothing major. What I need help with is my account...I started this blog using one email address, and I am now one another, but I cannot change my account information to reflect that. I was able to add my new email address as a contributor (thus the two contributors listed....Cara & carasu....in case you have not figured it out...BOTH ME), so I can post while signed on to my current email, but any changes I want to make have to be made while signed in to my old email...very cumbersome. Is there a way to transfer the blog account from one email to the other so I don't have to continue this double identity thing?
**UPDATE**
HAHA! Lack of sleep breeds inquisitiveness! I have fixed it! Hooray for me! No more double identity.....

No comments: